Member / Partner :
Field of action :
- Special needs
- Direct intervention
These capitalization documents were produced by San Juan in Ecuador, and are addressed to educators and parents on the implications for education of the learning difficulties of children with disabilities. The documents take particular account of COVID-19.
Objectives of the documents :
“Neurofunctions in school performance”.
-To demonstrate the importance of neurofunctions during early childhood and their relation to the structuring of literacy and numeracy through a transdisciplinary intervention.
-To describe clear and practical procedures for the stimulation of the development of neurofunctions.
-To explain the methodology of the pedagogical corners with a focus on neurofunctions.
“Pedagogical orientation in early education during quarantine”.
– Explain the importance of early education in children, for the development of skills necessary for learning.
– To provide pedagogical strategies for the management of virtual classrooms in times of pandemic.
– Describe the importance of emotional education in the family and the need for the expression of emotions and feelings.
“Development of basic skills for the writing process”.
– Describe the basic skills for the acquisition of writing and their development.
– Explain the importance of adequate stimulation for the writing process.
– Recommend play activities for the stimulation of writing through play.
“Techniques for language development 0-3 years”.
– To explain the normal development of language in children from 0-3 years of age.
– To explain techniques for language stimulation in children from 0-3 years of age.
“Being a teacher and who thinks about me?”
– Support teachers to take time for themselves, to express themselves, to share with others in their work, in this time of pandemic where the participation of teachers in online education has been fundamental.
– Provide stress management strategies such as breathing, relaxation and manual work.